Southeastern’s residential community is home to over 2,700 students. Residents live only a short walk or Lion Traxx ride to classroom buildings, the library, computer labs, dining locations, and the Student Union. A section of some residence halls are designated for special interest housing communities including students involved with Living Learning Communities, sororities and fraternities.
On Campus Residents
Apply now for the following Terms:
- Spring Only 2019: Room selection date anticipated: January 3.
- Greek Spring Only 2019
- Academic Year Fall 2019/ Spring 2020
Anticipated dates for the 2019-2020 academic year application:
- Roommate Matching: Feb. 1- April 30
- Returning Student Room Selection: March 26-28
- New Student Room Selection: May 28-30
Students must have a completed housing application with associated fees to participate in room selection and roommate matching.