The Wesley Foundation operates the Southeastern Food Pantry with the help of student workers and volunteers. The mission of the Southeastern Food Pantry is to provide perishable and non-perishable items to any active Southeastern student, faculty, or staff member.
Active Southeastern students, faculty, or staff members may obtain up to 20 items per week and no more than 3 of the same items per day from the Southeastern Food Pantry.
Temporary Location - The Wesley Foundation
307 W. Dakota St.
How You Can Help
Donations can be brought to the Southeastern Food Pantry during operating hours, or to the Southeastern Wesley Foundation - 307 W. Dakota St. during University hours.
Items needed include:
- Pasta sauce
- Boxed meals
- Canned fruits
- Peanut butter
- Cereal/granola bars
- Microwaveable meals
- Refrigerated/frozen items
- Pasta (canned and uncooked)
- Beans (canned and uncooked)
- Canned meats (i.e. tuna, chicken, salmon, etc.)
- Hygiene products (i.e. soap, shampoo, deodorant, toothbrush, toothpaste, toilet paper etc.)