Virtual Student Engagement
Are you worried about how to engage your student organization members virtually? Do not panic, the Office for Student Engagement has resources and tips available for you so you can continue to be a student leader virtually!
Here's a few online platforms you can use to host meetings, lectures, training, etc.
Tips on How to Effectively Use Online Platforms
- Check your Southeastern Webmail everyday! This will be a main source of communication for students, faculty, and staff.
- Find a reliable network, prepare ahead of time to reduce technical issues that can happen.
- Be mindful of communication etiquette when communicating with faculty, staff, classmates, and members.
- Create a plan that works for you!
- Get up and get dressed! Don't stay in your PJs!
- Limit Social Media
- Ask questions if you are unsure of something.
Follow us on social media to get the latest information from the Office for Student Engagement
If you have any questions or need help adjusting to transitioning to virtual, please feel free to contact us at OSE@southeastern.edu or (985)549-2120.