Our Mission: The Department of Transportation Services seeks to provide a safe and efficient transportation system for the student body, faculty and staff that emphasizes professional and courteous service while evaluating the campus transportation needs on an ongoing basis.
Fall 2021 SERVICE HOURS
|Shuttle Hours||Office Hours|
|Beginning August 18, 2021
7:00 a.m.- 5:30 p.m.
Closed on Friday
Beginning August 8, 2021
*No service is provided on weekends, semester breaks, or holidays.*
LION TRAXX SHUTTLE STOPS
Fall 2021 Route
Beginning August 18, 2021 the University Shuttles will be operating on an altered route with reduced capacity. The new temporary route will consist of six stops.
- University Center Section 2
- Student Union
- TEC/ REC Center
- University Center Section 6
- Textbook Rental
- Greek Village/ The Oaks
Due to the Governors mandate masks must be worn and we will also have to reduce the seating capacity of the shuttles to half of the designated seats. We apologize for the inconvenience and will increase our operations as mandated by the State.
Riders will be asked to required to wear a mask at all time while on the University Shuttles.
Please do board the shuttles if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms
Shortness of Breath
- University Center, Section 2, on N General Pershing Extension
- Student Union Southwest side of Library
- N General Pershing St near Pennington Student Activity Center and Lab School
- University Center, Section 6, on Lion Lane
- Text Book Rental near Lion Lane
- Covered Pavilion in Southeastern Oaks/ Greek Village
The University operates a shuttle which is wheelchair accessible. For specific information please call 985-549-BUSS (2877).