How Do I Remove Withdrawal Holds?
- Sign In to PeopleSoft Version 9. Remember to use CAPS when entering your User ID.
- Select Campus Community > Service Indicators (Student) > Manage Service Indicators.
- Key in the student’s ID and click Search.
- Click on the Withdrawal WDR code (Please be sure that you are removing the correct hold for the correct semester.)
- Click on the Release button located at the top-right of the page.
After clicking on the Release button, you will be asked for confirmation that you want to remove the hold. Click OK to confirm the removal.
- You should now see that the student’s hold has been removed. Click on Return to Search to remove another student’s service indicator.
- Once the withdrawal hold is removed, the student may withdraw themselves using their LEONet Account.