How Do I Sign Off on an Online Change of Major for a Student Athlete?
- Sign in to PeopleSoft version 9. Remember to use CAPS when entering your User ID.
- To sign off on a Change of Major click: Southeastern SA Data > Use > Change of Major- ATHL Sign-Off > Search
- Change of Major- ATHL Sign-Off page will display if only one student is requesting a change. A list will be displayed if more than one student is requesting a change. You will need to select an EmplID from the list.
- Click Yes In the Athletic Sign-Off box.
- Click the Save button.
- Remember to sign out of PeopleSoft when you have finished your session.
Change of Major Online Process:
- Once undergraduate student request is submitted, an e-mail notification will be sent to the student’s current department for approval.
- After the current department approves the change, an e-mail notification will be sent to the new department.
- If the new department approves the change, an e-mail notification will be sent to the student and current department stating that the request to change the student’s major has been approved.
- Students can check their LeoNet account periodically to confirm that their major has been changed. Please allow 1-2 business days for processing, once both departments have approved the request, students must go to their academic department to make any changes to their major if they have applied to graduate or if they are seeking a double degree or a double major.
- If the student is an athlete, the request will be routed to the Athletic office before it moves to the current department for approval.
- If the student has been suspended or has been discontinued for nonattendance, to the university, the student must reapply to the university.