How Do I View a Student's Compass Scores?
- Sign In to PeopleSoft Version 9. Remember to use CAPS when entering your User ID.
- Access the Test Results page: Records and Enrollment -> Transfer Credit Evaluation -> Academic Test Summary
- Key the student’s University ID in to the ID field and click the Search button. If you do not know the student’s ID, you can also search by his or her name and by National ID.
- Academic Test Summary Page will be displayed.
- You will have to use the left or right arrows at the top right to find the compass scores.
- Passing scores:
- Algebra must be 40 or higher
- Writing must be 68 or higher.
- A passing score for Algebra will make student eligible for Math 155. A passing score for Writing will make student eligible for English 101.
A student required to enroll in developmental Math or English courses must successfully complete the required courses in the first two regular semesters of enrollment to be eligible to continue.
Conditions for a student to continue without completing developmental requirements:
- After the student’s second semester attempt:
- Summer - Student may attend without dean’s permission and may only take developmental courses.
- Fall/Spring - Student must get Dean’s approval.
- After the student’s third semester attempt:
- Student will need to attend another university or community college until developmental requirement is successfully completed.
- If a student is also on suspension:
- Summer only - a student must go to the Office of the Registrar to schedule the required developmental class. This is the only course that the student will be allowed to take. Ifstudent is successful, at the end of summer, student may appeal suspension.
- The student may also attend another university and take course equivalent. Then student may appeal to return.
- RGH DCRNM – Student has not completed developmental requirement in 2 semesters.
- RGH IEDEV - Student has not completed developmental requirement in 3 semesters.